Sunday, April 01, 2007

Almost off the wagon

It's been a crazy last few weeks as you can see from the posts below. It seems like we rushed through Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia. We're now just a day away from Capetown and the end of our African adventure. We'll get a week to relax in Capetown on our own and then we're off to the Seychelles for a couple week vacation before moving on to Asia.
There's way too many photos from all the animal encounters and death defying feats. Hopefully I'll get some time and a good net connection in Capetown to post them.

3 comments:

Dad said...

excuse me!!!!
a vacation from WHAT???

mary said...

travelling is hard work, and dangerous too. i think i pulled my neck drying my hair. :D

steve said...

she's serious. that means i've been on neckrub duty for almost a week now. constantly. i need a break!

note that she hasn't been massaging my ankle... doesn't seem fair.